Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valentine's Day is On It's Way...

Valentine's Day is on it's way! Are you ready? I just downloaded this cute digital kit from
I got a free 8 x 8 photobook from www.shutterfly.com and decided that since Valentine's Day is the next major holiday, I'd make a book for Russell. I've started sorting through pics last night. I'm thinking I'm going to go with things I love about you theme and put pics of him cooking with Sophia, playing with Sophia etc. I'm going to use Photoshop to create my layouts. Once I have some complete I'll post them to let you see what I came up with. Of course, if you don't have Photoshop, this could also be done by hand.
So what are you planning on creating for your Valentine?

2 comments:

Allison said...

Man, I don't have any plan for my Valentine. Boo on me. Sounds like Russell will get a great gift though!

Unknown said...

Ooooh, pretty kit! I will have to look at that site- I just downloaded photoshop elements from there site for a free 30 day trial and I am on class three at Two Peas- trying to grab this digital thing. I do not think I will to pages, but little projects like this! Can't wait to see it!