Thursday, February 3, 2011

A Valentine's Day Project

Okay moms! Need something to do for Valentine's Day or just need to survive the day. Buy a cheap white frame.
Give your child access to some acrylic paints. I used some textured stampers that you could duplicate with a sponge or steel wool.


I set up her colors on a plastic plate.


And ta-da!!! A present for my Valentine. Just add a pic of your family or cutie bug kiddo.

And mom's! Just wanted to let you know about this product I found at Teacher's Tools. It's easy, pretty clean and my daughter loves it. Would could be better?


She used it on this Valentine project.
Happy creating! Especially in all this crazy cold weather. Filling time is essential.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks beautiful! I love those do-a-dots just as much as the kids!