Saturday, August 27, 2011

Art! Where the Wild Things Create!

Sorry for the lack of posts but the only creativity going on with me lately has been in my classroom. Here's my bulletin board outside my door. I'd found this leopard print/pink/green border and started thinking about the word wild. Then that transformed into me thinking about books with a wild theme. Where the Wild Things Are! But I needed to incorporate the arts.
So I decided on "Art! Where the Wild Things Create!

I wanted my tree to be different. Not the typical crumpled up brown butcher paper tree. So I used an accordion fold.



Hopefully I'm not jinxing myself by calling my students Wild Things. Hopefully they're sweet little lambs. One can always dream.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is FANTASTIC!!! I absolutely love it! Your students sure are lucky.
Tricia

kristy said...

Super cute... you should make these on a canvas for playrooms and sell them on etsy!!!

Allison said...

Great board!!

donna said...

Love it. I will have to come see it