Thursday, January 26, 2012

Valentine Mantel

So here's my Valentine mantel, all put together. I just reused the same candles from my Christmas mantle. I dug out a few wood carved pieces I'd bought from Hobby Lobby that I loved but didn't quite no where to put them. 

I also reused my apothecary jar from Christmas, but filled it with hearts instead. The hearts I got at Hobby Lobby. They were meant to be hung on a Valentine Tree but I just cut the strings off of them.

I had to make my own holiday tags for my blocks because I haven't had time to make it to The Little Blue House to take a class. But the ones I made will do for now.

The silver candle holders were Goodwill finds that I spray painted.
I made the painting of the love birds and bought a frame at Hobby Lobby. 
Think I should buy stock in Hobby Lobby?

Here's Sophia's contribution to the mantle.


No comments: