Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All Occasion Mini-Books

After I made my Christmas Card Mini-book (found here, inspired by Pinterest), I decided, "Why not make one for all of my other cards I've been saving forever?". Yep, I'm a saver. When people give me cards, notes, etc., I throw them in this box. I have cards from when Russell and I first started dating (from 1994).

In fact, this is what Russell sent to me for our very first Valentine's Day ever. He used a package of kiddie Valentine's cards, wrote something on each one, and sent it to me in the mail. How thoughtful and sweet, right?

So I started sorting, birthdays, Mother's Day, Valentine's, Christmas cards from Russell and of course, all of the cards Sophia has made for me. Plus, there is a stack of miscellaneous ones (notes from friends, students, my dad).


I cut chipboard down to size. I used scrapbook paper to make covers and used my Cricut to make titles. 





I started out using 3 rings but found it easier to turn the pages when I used one in the upper left hand corners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You know I am a huge fan of the minibook. These look so good! And Russell's first Valentine to you? So sweet and so priceless.
Tricia

Unknown said...

What? How sweet is Russell? These are so great! I made one with our Christmas cards, but this is even better!