Friday, January 18, 2013

50% Off at Lifestyle Crafts

I always love a good bargain and so I wanted to share the special deal Lifestyle Crafts is offering.....

Starting January 21 and going until January 27, Lifestyle Crafts is offering  50% off (instead of the regular 20% off) of their products!

 It will start at on Monday the 21st at midnight and end Sunday the 27th at midnight Mountain Standard Time. 


So now is the perfect time to try those Lifestyle products that you've been eyeing.

I've been eyeing these metal sheets for a while now. My birthday is coming up....maybe Russell can buy me an early birthday present?
6"x12" Metal

2 comments:

srpprcrftr said...

Ok now my curiosity is going bonkers. What will you do with the metal sheets? I can hardly wait to find out. Something awesome I can only imagine.

Unknown said...

Me too! If I were not so broke I would by some just to store and wait to copy your projects ;)